Monday 2 February 2009

Blankets of snow

Gosh it was fascinating sitting watching those great big snow flakes all flurrying down this afternoon.... off and on in mini blizzards all day! Not as bad here as some other places, but still made you feel good to be sitting inside knitting a blanket!This is the Moderne Log Cabin from Mason-Dixon Knitting, which kind of slipped into my Amazon basket one night in January, and I've had great fun with it so far with felted boxes and now trying out this blanket. I'm using a mixed bargain bag I brought back from Shetland last year, in Heather Aran, all naturals, so will need to amend the square sizes I think just to fit what I've got, but that'll be all part of the fun! The cough is still there and feels more like a good old fashioned head cold now ... wonder what tomorrow will bring!

No comments: