Sunday 1 February 2009

1 February

Well hello world! So this is what it feels like to wake up and not have to worry about filing a tax return... cos I did it yesterday! And got my accounts all the way up to this very date. Now all I need to do is keep it that way .... Still knitting away and having felting fun in the washing machine, and by hand - but that gets tiring and tedious very quickly, though interesting things happen to the colours when you get so bored you boil up the knitting in a pot ontop of the cooker. I quite like that effect! But I'm starting to look covetously at those little portable washing machines that are aimed at caravanners or bedsit land. It would certainly be more controllable than using the front loader and wondering what on earth you're going to end up with. Maybe.... Pics to follow sometime! (Though with mum's birthday soon I have to be a bit sneaky about them!)

No comments: