Monday 17 December 2007

A special present

Day 17 and I found it hard to do this prompt as stated - journalling about the perfect present you've got for someone. I'm not sure I get things that perfect! And I find I'm getting a bit uncomfortable focussing on presents a lot. So I wasn't sure what to do, except that I quite fancied trying out these Heidi Swapp star masks, which was fun, and they were so easy to use. The journalling is about what I'm thinking of as my special present this year - time to recuperate properly, get well and rest and recharge the batteries. Having been off work last week with this rotten cold, I'm off til about the 8th January - and though I'm not doing much at the moment other than trying to shake this virus off, I am excited about having this time to chill out. I'm so looking forward to going away to the hotel on Christmas Eve for 3 nights, then chilling out back here then down to my sister's for Hogmanay.

4 comments:

. said...

I can't think of a better present to yourself! This is a great take on the prompt, and the star masks worked out great. A fab page. xxx

Unknown said...

Star masks look great.

crazierinreallife said...

i have a collection of heidi swapp masks and still am not brave enough to try them. congrats to you for rockin those masks!! you have inspired me

Jemma said...

great pages!! - love this one!