Friday 15 June 2007

More minibooks!

I've getting addicted to these I fear ... and have made two recently (both with bought books). The first one now houses all those lovely cross stitch and hand made Easter cards my family have made over the years, and I just couldn't throw them out, especially the cross stitch ones.
Well I liked doing this one so much I had to do another one today! It seems a great way of using lots of photos, especially if they tell a story. So I decided to tell the tale of the felt bowls from April when I was down looking after my sisters' kids.
Hhhmm, wonder what to do next??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mini books are lovely.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous minibooks.

Debbie Doughty said...

What a great way to save all those cards we get that are just too special to throw out!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

That's a great way to use a minibook...

Paula J Atkinson said...

I've just come back for a re look, as being the minibook pixie, I adore minibooks!!!

I have the top one, the papermania spring kit. I usuall make the whole books myself but fell in love with these. I have lots of small cross stitch flowers I made years ago unmounted & planned to put them somewhere so thanks for the idea! They will work well with the photos I have printed off for spring.