Tuesday 2 January 2007

New Year Resolutions!

Today's prompt was about resolutions and if you make them or not. I do, though like many folk don't seem that good at keeping them, but hey ho another year and a new start! I liked Shimelle's note that you have to write down how you're going to get there and not just do unreachable goals, so I've tried that. So, what have I gone for - well my guess is they'll be pretty familiar to folk : lose weight (cut down, eat more healthily, excerise, walk, swim and gym) / budget better and save some / take better care of me! / a couple of work ones, and two that just about sum it all up: TAKE CONTROL and ORGANISE AND PLAN. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

DrGeekswife said...

love the paper and the flower

scrapdolly said...

Good luck with your resolutions. I will be thinking of you

Guinevere said...

Hope you are completely successful with your resolutions!All the best for 2007!
Jennie xx

Latharia said...

Delicious colors on this! Love the flower!