Friday 7 January 2011

Finally finished Christmas and New Year!

Well that's me back home and finished with all our gallivanting over the festive period - from home to OH's mum's in Dundee then to my family then home then back to Dundee then home then a quick New Year surprise trip down to my mum at Stranraer. Whew. No wonder I'm tired and have spent today kind of faffing about before starting back proper into all the things I need to do! No pics of all the fun things like playing with younger nephew's new pool table and being rubbish at Wii games though...

View from the living room window a couple of days before the big day...
 Dinner table reindeers and cake...
 The Christmas knitting revealed! A herringbone neckwarmer and wristlets in Rowan Big Wool for mum:
 And a Noro Transitions cowl and wristwarmers for my sister:
And of course snowman and the felted tree came with us on our travels!

No comments: