Thursday 30 August 2007

Laugh? I could have cried ...

This week's art journal prompt from Emily Falconbridge - was funny ha ha - what makes you laugh? Well, sometimes, for no apparent reason, I get a bit hysterical, you start laughing so hard the tears roll down your face, and then everyone else laughs cos they have no idea what you're laughing at! The last time this happened was posing for my birthday piccies with the Gingy cake my sis made for me. Ah well, where would be if we couldn't laugh! Mind you, laughing is not a great idea for me at the mo, while I am on the mend, and even had a lovely birthday walk along the canal to the pub for lunch with OH yesterday, the tonsils still aren't seeing the funny side of life quite yet. But I did get to play with the new Adirondack paint dabbers the nephews gave me - that was fun!

6 comments:

Marjolein said...

I so know what you mean by hysterical laughing!! This is a funny card... like the 4 photo's on it!
Hope your tonsils start to feel better soon!!

Unknown said...

Its great to laugh like that every once in awhile! Great card.
Hope your throat feels better soon.

Je@net said...

Great card! There's nothing better then a good laugh!

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love a darn good laugh.
Great card.
Hope you feel better soon.

Latharia said...

Oh, I've had moments like that. Aren't they glorious?! :)

Trude Julie said...

That's one nice card :) thanks for sharing :D