Friday 9 March 2007

Willow

Not done any scrapping this week, been busy working and haven't felt too good these past few days, so have been sleeping and sofa hopping all day instead. So here's some piccies, that I've been meaning to scrap but am not quite sure what to do with! I took them with my mobile phone camera at an amazing 'installation' I suppose you'd call it, up north. The structure is made from willow and is just amazing, you can walk through and in and around, and it looks like it's just grown that way (it didn't, it's been made). The plan is apparently to burn it in May, so will need to try and catch that. Bit Wicker Man ish though.... Hopefully I'll be a bit more on the scrapping ball tomorrow and can catch up on the art journal cards, and go see some other folks' work on the journal ring too! Will definitely need to tidy the scrapping space though first though, you can hardly see the carpet, never mind the bed or the desk top. How come things get so messy? Or is that just me? There's a real tidy soul trapped inside me, but sometimes I seem to keep it very well hidden....

3 comments:

Latharia said...

Just beautiful! It'd be amazing for you to make a huge print & make it the majority of the scrapbook page!

Unknown said...

Photos are very good and unusual. Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

Guinevere said...

These are just amazing - so mystical almost - J