Saturday 5 January 2008

5th January

The end is nigh now, only one more day to go! The prompt for today was about packing everything up. Well, I didn't put much out as we went away, so only have a couple of candles and some cards to deal with. The artistic challenge was to include something that might otherwise get discarded -so I used the tag that my sister had made and hung round the neck of the adorable Lindt reindeer that was sitting at my dinner place on New Year's Day.
And while all the Christmas stuff is out, I decided to actually do some los last night too! These are all old Christmas pics, from 92, 94 and 95! And I finally got round to using some of Scrapagogo's last year's Christmas kit!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Flapsi.....

You've been tagged - see my blog for details.

Mary x

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love all the doodling on the last LO.